Extinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty

HomeAnnouncemntsLatest imagesEx|Chat page for guestsExtinction Clan Humor PageRulesEx|Game Battles teams info page.Guests ForumRegisterLog in
Welcome to Extinction
home of Ex|Clan
Http://www.excod.tk
Visit the Ex|Clan Chatbox HERE
speak to Ex|Clan Members in Realtime!

Similar topics

Clan Updates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ex|Cody
Admin
Ex|Cody

Active/Inactive : Active
K/D Ratio : 1.47
W/L Ratio : 0.88

Clan Updates! Empty
PostClan Updates!

Hey,

I know, this is Will's blog, but I didn't figure he would mind if I used it to inform you guys.. I know you are a little short on info here lately...

As you may know, iK folded, so we replaced them in ACID with KJ... They seem to be a good clan, having more members than iK did.. Please treat them well in the chat, and exchange FC's with them!

We are also scrounging around for new members! We could use your help to recruit! If you know some forums (not activision, we are using it already), it would help if you could post there! If you have friend's at school, church, sports, etc. that play Call of Duty MWR, then tell them to join! We would appreciate any new members!

Not only have we been needing members, we need active members! Notice there is a Census! If you don't sign it you will be removed from the clan!

Thanks,

Cody
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Clan Updates! :: Comments

Ex|Cody
Re: Clan Updates!
Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:25 am by Ex|Cody
Sorry if I'm stepping on your toes here Will...

Clan Updates!

Page 1 of 1